The new rakish H6 GT has landed, offering buyers a sleeker look.
- 2023 Haval H6 GT pricing and specifications
- GT adds coupe-SUV body to H6 range
- Two variants with front- or all-wheel drive
- Prices starting from $40,990 drive-away
The 2023 Haval H6 GT has arrived in Australia, offering buyers a new, sleeker design in the form of a coupe-inspired SUV body, priced from $40,990 drive-away.
Haval has launched the new GT version of the mid-size H6 family SUV in two variants: the two-wheel-drive Lux, and the all-wheel-drive Ultra.
As with most other H6 variants, both H6 GTs are powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine producing 150kW and 320Nm, coupled with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Fuel economy for the H6 GT Lux is claimed at 7.5 litres per 100 kilometres, and 8.4L/100km in the H6 GT Ultra due to the addition of all-wheel drive. The standard H6’s hybrid powertrain is not available.
But while buyers get a stylish raked coupe-SUV body with the new GT, the models add a few more features over their wagon-SUV counterparts, but with slightly less storage space and at around a $5000 premium over the standard H6.
Like its H6 sibling, the H6 GT also enjoys a five-star ANCAP safety rating, and comes standard with autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian, cyclist, and intersection detection, lane-keep assist, lane departure warning, blind-spot monitoring, and traffic sign recognition.
Full standard specifications for both H6 GT models are included below.
The new 2023 Haval H6 GT comes with a seven-year/unlimited-kilometre warranty, five years of roadside assistance, and five years of capped-price servicing as standard, and is on sale now.
- H6 GT Lux – $40,990
- H6 GT Ultra – $46,490
Note: All prices listed are drive-away.
2023 Haval H6 GT Lux standard features:
- Automatic LED headlights
- LED daytime-running lights, front and rear fog lights and tail-lights
- 10.25-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Eigh-speaker DTS audio system
- Front and rear USB outlets
- Dual-zone climate control
- Comfort-tek synthetic leather seats
- Heated front seats
- Eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Automatic anti-glare rear-view mirror
- Electric tailgate
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Lane-keep assist
- Lane departure warning
- Lane change assist
- Cruise control
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Driver fatigue monitoring
- Traffic sign recognition
- Seven airbags (including front centre airbag)
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Adaptive cruise control with stop & go
- Traffic jam assist
- Hill descent control
- Hill start assist
- 360-degree cameras
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Roof rails
- 19-inch black alloy wheels
2023 Haval H6 Ultra adds (over Lux):
- All-wheel drive with selectable driving modes
- Brembo performance brakes
- Michelin “Sport” tyres
- 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Head-up display
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated and ventilated seats
- Four-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Wireless phone charging
- Ambient cabin lighting
- Hands-free electric tailgate
- Panoramic sunroof
- Heated door mirrors
- Semi-autonomous parking
- Rear cross-traffic alert with braking